We are asked this question all the time and the answer is that it’s not one specific thing. There are a number of rules that should be applied to each page and we have created a list of items, all of which contribute to high rankings. Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) essentials…
- Correct page titles and subtitles
- Research your keywords and do not use ambiguous keywords e.g. Just “About Us” is a wasted opportunity. About Artofdata Web designers is better.
- Citation Flow and Trust Flow (Described in the Citation & Trust flow blog and the links below)
- A good quality, informative article with enough words, ideally 300+ “Content is King”. Use a content writer if your English is not good enough or if you just don’t have the time to write articles. Concentrate on what you are good at.
- High quality of grammar and punctuation. Search engines analyse the quality of written content. They use the Flesch readability formula.
- Keyword density (Don’t repeat your keywords)
- Images named correctly with alt tags completed
- Well-constructed friendly URLs
- Correct MetaData (Keywords & Description)
- Outbound links (Citing other website references)
- Page publicity tells other trusted sites your article exists, don’t just wait for the search engines to index it
- Don’t Dilute your search engine keywords and phrases. Don’t sell two different products on the same page
- Easily shareable
- Speed of your site – This is important and large images can slow down your site
- Mobile friendly
The list above is the essentials. We can help with SEO. Only white hat honest technics are used. The last thing we want is for you to get removed from the search engines.
We will help you get to the top of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP). Warning, please ignore spam emails or cold calls. Ask for references and find out where their site is on the search engines.
Also please be patient with your SEO it can take weeks or months for some SEO campaigns to kick in.
By Pete Lister 12/04/2019 (SEO Reading)
References / CITATIONS!