Digital Marketing Company
- Keywords and phrases
- Targeted potential customers
- Potential partners
- Brand Exposure Paths
- Influencers and likeminded broadcasters
Creation of a proposition
Digital Marketing Tools
SEO Tools and Software for analysis
- Moz Pro (Pete)
CRM Tools and Marketing Automations
- HubSpot (Ceri)
Google Alerts Social Listening
Google Search Console
Matmoto Raw website statistics
Citations Moz local
Complete Package of Digital Marketing Skills
Website (Pete, Colin & Katie)
Search Engine Optimisation (Onsite) Search Engine Optimisation (Offsite) (Dave)
Local Search Engine Optimisation
Citation, Influence and Reputation management
Conferences and exhibitions (Ceri)
News Press Releases and Newsletter (Sarah)
Infographic Design (Pete / Katie)
Brochure (Marketing Manager & Katie)
YouTube (Ceri) *transcripts essential
LinkedIn (Jason & Ceri)
Merchandise and Merchandise distribution
Marketing Campaign (Ceri)
White papers (Sarah)
Social Listening / Commenting (Ceri)
Media communications (Press)
- Research and Analysis
- Keywords and Phrases
- Software suggestions
- Content strategy
- Growth Marketing plan
- Recommendations and options
- Persona Promotion
- Current performance, goals, and benchmarks
- Multichannel marketing (ROI)
- Customer centred research
- Brain storming
- User experience design (UX)
- Create a website that the user finds to be usable, useful and valuable.
- User Interface design (UI)
- Create an interface and interactions that users are comfortable and confident with using
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search engine advertising (SEA)
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO)
- Strategy & Goals
- Community management
- Customer care
- Influencer identification
What does a digital marketing company do?
We as a digital marketing company based in Reading specialise in promoting your businesses, products, or services through online channels and digital technologies. Our primary goal is to help our clients reach their target audiences, increase brand visibility, drive website traffic, and generate leads. Ultimately boosting your sales and revenue. Here are fifteen of the key activities and services that we as a digital marketing company in Reading offer:
- Digital Strategy Development: We create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy tailored to your goals and target audience. This includes identifying the most effective digital channels to use and determining the budget.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): We Pete & Dave will optimise your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), making it more discoverable by potential customers. This involves keyword research, on-page and off-page SEO, and technical SEO improvements. Read more about SEO
- Content Marketing: We produce high-quality content, such as blog posts, articles, videos, and infographics, to engage and inform the target audience. Content marketing helps establish authority and build trust with customers. To help productivity we will use AI and then edit the content.
- Social Media Marketing: We manage and optimise your social media profiles on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others. Social media marketing involves creating and scheduling posts, running paid ad campaigns, and engaging with the audiences. We use social listening to keep abreast of industry trends.
- Email Marketing: They design and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and maintain customer relationships. Email marketing can include newsletters, promotional emails, and personalised automation sequences. We do not encourage or use SPAM techniques.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: We create and manage paid advertising campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads. These campaigns can include search ads, display ads, and remarketing ads. We have partners that specialise in this sector if your budget qualifies.
- Content Advertising: We promote content through paid channels, such as sponsored content on social media or News websites, to increase visibility and reach a wider audience.
- Analytics and Data Analysis: We monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns using tools like Google Analytics and other analytics platforms. This helps in tracking the performance of campaigns and making data-driven decisions for optimisation.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): We optimize websites and landing pages to improve the conversion rate, turning more visitors into leads or customers.
- Online Reputation Management: They monitor and manage the online reputation of the client’s brand, addressing negative reviews and feedback while promoting positive content.
- Influencer Marketing: We identify and collaborate with influencers who can promote the client’s products or services to their followers.
- E-commerce Marketing: For businesses selling products online, digital marketing companies may focus on strategies like product listing optimisation, shopping ads, and cart abandonment recovery. Listing your products on Google Shopping for free is a good example.
- Local SEO: We optimise the online presence of businesses with a physical location, ensuring they appear in local search results and on platforms like Google My Business.
- Video Marketing: We use video content across platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and others to engage with the audience and convey messages effectively. We collaborate with local videographers, photographers and drone pilots.
- Competitor Monitoring: We have tools that will essentially spy on your competitors to monitor their online activities. Of course, they can also monitor you in this online arms race.
As a digital marketing company, we tailor our services to meet the specific needs and objectives of our clients. We stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the most effective and efficient use of digital channels for marketing purposes.